Our home health aides and PCAs are carefully screened for skilled training. They also went through police background checks to make sure that they are reliable to care for others. At Regal Home, all of our care staff members undergo a monthly in-service training program. Our monthly training program will help further their skills and knowledge about caregiving and healthcare. Rest assured that our certified HHAs work under the regular supervision of our professional staff, such as registered nurses and licensed practical nurses.
Services We Offer
- Personal care: bathing, grooming, and dressing
- Helping with exercise
- Preparing meals
- Medication reminders and supervision
- Respite care
- Light housekeeping
- Changing linens and doing laundry
- Reporting the patient’s response to treatment to the supervisory nurse
- Grocery and pharmacy shopping
- Accompanying clients to appointments
Got questions or concerns? Never hesitate to reach out to us by sending us a message online or calling us at 703-568-4888.